Thursday, March 26, 2009

Telling Stories...Dressing Up....Hugging and Kissing

I quickly grabbed my camera (I pretty much carry it with me everywhere I go these days--ha!) when I saw these two--Levi and Ruthie sitting together in the beanbag chair. Ruthie was "reading" (actually making up a story) Levi a story. Levi meanwhile was adding the sound effects! It was so sweet to see the two of them together looking at a book.

A little while later, I grabbed my camera again because the two of them got into the dress-up trunk again. This time, Levi decided to get completely decked out. Rich might be a little concerned seeing his youngest boy in a princess dress--but it was just cute harmless fun! :) Ha! Theo and Ruthie put a bonnet on Levi and hugged and kissed on him. Then, we all danced around the house. Good excercise and lots of FUN!! He loved it! So precious!! Just had to share these adorable moments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natania,

    Just catching up on your blog. I'm glad to see Levi is doing so well. I LOVE the videos!!! I love hearing his cute little voice again :)

    ReplyDelete